20070624

The only thing that we share is the same blue sky.

I've been day-dreaming and have been in a daze lately. As if dreaming would bring me closer... Pffffft.. Oh alright, it's just the aftermath of sleep deprivation. I slept only 5 hours the past 2 nights. Sigh. Wait, why am I sighing. Dumb. Pass few days were finally what I call, Holidays.

I slept for 4 hours the first night, having to wake up early to chose my CDS, and oh well, the dumb TP website decided to die on me. I was sitting infront of the comp since 9.45AM but I could only access it at 10.35AM. Thanks for wasting my time. I could have done that in a few minutes but it decided to die on me. Went cycling at ECP after that shit. Woah, haven't cycled for a long time. Prolly too caught up with school and band? Hmmm.. So, the last I cycled was 3 months ago? I think. Erm. And my.. groin? whatever it is, HURTS. HAHA, Su-h actually said something like, thank God we don't have a dick or something. Ya it's true? Heh. Sat on this lousy bike we rented for 2 hours. A double bike to be precise, with screwed chains and a jammed suspension? Whatever you call that. We will lose control of the bike if we cycle too fast. MICHELLE AND ME RISKED OUR LIVES ON A BIKE! Haha. Actually it was my fault for toppling over the bike. Ermm. MAYBE..... it was THAT bad :/ Erm.... MY BAD!! Okay. I loved the weather. BUT MR SUN DIDN'T SHINE HIS BEAUTIFUL SUN RAYS ON ME. And I didn't get a tan at all! (POUTS.) But oh well, least it didn't rain. Headed down to the beach again. Waves WAVES!! Crashing onto the coastline and my feet. Yayyyy.... I think my mind wandered off again.. Mmmm, skies and clouds were pretty. Imagine skies of aqua and pink(:
Underneath aqua-pink skies(:

Seee.. How sweet(: Mmmmm.. Went on a long bus journey to get back home. I practically nodded off the entire journey. Bathed and went to meet Lou and Kannan at White Sands. Jo-an and Long joined us later. Yay, Kannan cooked for us(: FINALLY, my promise has been fulfilled! Stayed over at his place and movie marathon-ed! YAY. Taxi was good. Freaking hilarious. We marathon Jackass 1, 2, 3 too. I concluded that this bunch of americans are MORONS. Like seriously. Which moron will shove a hot-wheel racing car up his asshole!? And go disturb the doctor?! LOL, but was damn hilarious when his X-ray came out, there really was a car up his butt hole. MUAHAHA. They did a series of STUPID, SELF-TORTURING, MORONIFIED but brave stunts. But I still dont understand WHY they like to toy with their.. Ahem. Anatomy. :) WHAT'S SO FUN ABT IT?! Maybe I'm not a guy, so I'll never understand why. LOL. I like the sit-in-the-dustbin rides. How fun would it be to be pushed down the highest slope in a big wheeled trash bin! I don't care if I overturn and topple over la. LOL. WEEE~ I fell asleep on the last episode. And I didn't know why I was perspiring mad. AND KANNAN, YOUR HOUSE IS ALWAYS FILLED WITH MOZZIES IN THE DAWN. Overnight thrice, and I always got mozzies sucking up my blood! Made me itch so bad. :( Sigh. Slept and woke up a lot of times just to scratch the itch and was almost late for work.

YUP, YOU HEARD ME, I went to work today. Yay.. I missed the kids so much. Felt so loved. Okay not, they just love disturbing and getting me into trouble. But I don't know, I just feel so happy seeing them. And Constance keep hugging me, Malcom and Javen tugging my sleeves. Felt like some mother having to take care of so many babies. HAHA. Well, work ended on the dot and we went for lunch. Walked around Bedok and went to Ling's place. Hubber or Harbour? LOL. IS SO CUTE. LIKE HO MY GOD. I forgot to take his picture. He's as adorable as Bobbie. :) Oh. I played 5 stones. Suck bad at it. I think my hands are too small to even grab all 5 bean bags -__- What a loser. LOL. Guess what.. After sitting too long on her couch, I fell asleep. Totally knocked out. ZzZzzz.. Decided to head home for dinner, but accompanied them to Compass for their dinner, and bubble-tead! :D Yay. I enjoyed the days!! YAY.. Though now I'm soooo lethargic I might just doze off anytime. LOL. So much for last minute blogging. YAWN. Some pictures to end of thoday's post. Night love. Oh ya, Olipoot poot. Get well soon :) Jolene loves you :D and.. I miss SEEHUA and OLIVIA LOVELY! :( Sigh.. AND YAH, HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY MATTHEW, WHEREVER YOU ARE!! ((: Lol. BYE.
3 Silly girls, posing for a picture. Look over there!! What is it?!?! Pleasant Scenic. I caught the waves(: Fascinations of Little Wonders. Actually they're all little seashells, I love collecting tiny seashells, since sec2? Lol. I think the four of us trying to look somewhere else. I think it failed too. LOL. Thanks the three of you(: Su-h, Mich and Lippy! This will nv happen in real life! LOL. Got you, Liping! Ha, you guys are the footprints in my heart. (: LIKE, AWWWW. keke.


Why can't you see the grass is greener when it rains?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home